Our client is a leading international e-commerce firm that has achieved huge success over the last decade. They currently have operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas and are looking to continuously expand.
At the AI Promotion Department, we are leading the transformation of the company through Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing. We are now looking for a project manager to lead new AI initiatives across the Group Companies and services. You will be expected to initiate each project by identifying request, coordinate internal/external stakeholders, think of priorities and ROI of projects, create those schedule plan and execute managing risks and mitigation plans cooperating with. If you want to be part of a team that is taking the whole company organization to the future, this is your opportunity.
* Define counterpart requirements, initiate projects and scope, manage schedule and risks of projects, negotiate with stakeholders to accelerate the projects.
* Define necessary activities for any issues or risks, and coordinate with internal/external stakeholders.
* Make proposals to maximize AI technology application or utilizations in business units.
* Accelerate service improvements done by AIPD and cooperate with internal/external stakeholders as the counter part of AIPD.
* Conduct analysis, report and propose improvement to the stakeholders.
* Manage budget of project if required.
* Responsible for project release in timely manner with agreed quality.
Excellent inter-personal skills, including ability to influence others
Strong project management core competencies
Understanding all aspects of the software life cycle, using Agile or Waterfall software development practices
Experience with modern project management tools, preferably JIRA/Confluence and Trello/Slack etc. with report automation approach.
Engineering background such as in Software Development or Software Quality Assurance
Ability to create effective metrics and illustrative charts (e.g. burn-down charts)
Experience of working in large corporations having many internal stakeholders.
Experience in business consulting
Experience in making proposals and defining requirements about systems
Experience or skill for software programing language for Java, Shell scripting, Python or Java Scripts.
Experience in software development process with Scrum and Kanban
Experience in defining requirements about IT in Japanese business environment
AI technology or data analysis knowledge or experience on cloud services.
Motivation and challenging spirits for new service and technology
Business level Japanese language skill.