||Maximize existing digital channels: maximum utilization of internal and product websites.
* Develop new channels: enhance the impact of existing channel including sales and fulfill uncovered area.
* Combine multiple channels to maximize our business: Utilizing exhibition booth, exchange meeting, etc.
* Integrate channel functionalities: Integration of each channel function for business maximization based on market strategy.
* Build and develop an excellent digital communication platform.
In order to achieve the above;
* Partners with relevant internal departments, including Marketing, Sales, Commercial Operations, Medical Information, Medical Affairs, Legal and Business Conduct.
* Supporting supervisor to identify the business process and actions where a work unit needs to excel in order to achieve its goals.
* Analyzes complex problems and situations, provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning in accordance with the supervisor.
* Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
* Develop refined channel such as digital promotions and track the KPIs.
* Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
* Support vendor selection process and its activities, and evaluates vendor performance.
* Support to manage budgets effectively.
||Knowledge, Experience & Skills
7-10 years of event management experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry
BS or BA degree
Previous experience in marketing and/or pharmaceutical sales is required.
・Excellent project management skills.
・Ability to influence and motivate people without direct authority.
・Excellent communication skills, with ability to influence and advise senior management
・Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on time management,
follow-through, and issue resolution abilities.
・Demonstrates critical thinking skills with ability to anticipate issues and impact on related areas of an event or project.
・Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and strong working knowledge of databases is required.
・MBA or other advanced business degree is preferable.