* Provides thought leadership to the organization through the proper application of analytical techniques in one of the following areas: Data Analysis, Sales Force Effectiveness (Targeting & Segmentation), Sales Incentive Compensation and Sales force sizing.
* Organize Internal CRM and consider relevant IT solutions
* Collaborates with various functions, in particular IT, to analyze operational requirements for reports, document system enhancements and implement system changes.
* Directs or provides reliable and accurate analyses and reports to internal stakeholders such as Sales and Marketing team, to influence decision-making on key strategies.
* Owns data and reporting needs for an area of concentration, and runs monthly and quarterly processing to support Commercial teams.
* Constructs analytical models that simplify controls or analysis while maintaining the integrity of the underlying data and analytical structures.
* Participates in the development of written Standard Operating Procedures and documentation of all newly established processes.
* Manages ongoing business relationships with data vendors, consultants and selected partners.
* May have budget responsibilities.
* Provides ongoing support to field sales; recommends ways to develop methodology to optimize physician or managed care coverage
* Creates own business Segmentation and rational targeting for the sales team including quarterly refreshes based on field intelligence and analytics.
||Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
・ 8+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Company and a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance or related fields.
・ 3+ years of relevant experience in CRM operation, development, sales/marketing analysis, and Marketing department
・ Language level
Japanese : Native
English : Business level
・ Demonstrates cross-functional communication and build up cross-functional project team
・ Able to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities including timelines and budgets.
・ Capable of building analytical models that evaluate business situations and presenting
・ Recommendations in a manner that influences decision-making.
・ Track record for excellent task management skills such as planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, and plan execution.
・ Identify potential issues and consider optimal solution from a broad perspective.
・ In-depth knowledge of relevant software systems such as CRM and SFA
・ Proficient knowledge of relevant software systems (e.g., MS Excel, Access, MS Word & PowerPoint, etc.) is required.