||* Manage the interface with customer`s engineering departments.
* Understand customer expectation, and manage customer milestones, events and design review not to slip dead line. Customer negotiation included.
* Manage overall product engineering development in Japan to align with global team product development.
* Manage the planning and track project deliverables, schedule/milestones.
* Prepare and share projects status reports on a regular basis.
* Conduct regular meetings with the project team.
* Organize and conduct TRW internal milestone meetings (Gate Reviews).
* Automotive work experience on system, software or hardware design. ADAS system development experience is preferred.
* System Design… System architecture design, HIL/SIL development(system validation)
* Software Design (Embedded programming system)…C language, C++, Application script language such as Perl, CAPL
* Hardware Design (ECU design)…Digital and Analog circuits…Microprocessor, A/D, Op Amps, Oscillator clocks, communication bus
* Good understanding of V-development cycle, ISO26262 standard
* Project or function design management experience as a project/function leader.
* Excellent task management skill, able to manage and prioritize multiple jobs in parallel.