||* Passive Safety ECU system/hardware design responsibility to Japanese OEMs in the global engineering and manufacturing, design and deliver system/hardware locally with working with global team in English and discuss with customer in Japan.
* Lead system requirements reviews and SPS development, trouble shoot as system level organizing software, Algorithm and Mechanical, and system related communication with US Core development team.
* Manage hardware development locally in Japan
* Hardware schematic development and release
* System/Hardware Engineer customer interface in a global engineering team environment.
* Manage all hardware related issues and action items closure in a timely manner with following development schedule which is driven by customer project team.
* Manage customer input and output to meet customer expectation.
* Clarify and understand product/validation requirements and drive global team to right direction.
* Develop hardware design review materials (Change point analysis/DRBFM, failure mode analysis, DFMEA, FTA) and discuss/agree with customer.