The primary focus is on overall project management of the projects for off-road vehicle or light vehicle and technical interface with customers. This includes, but not limited to quotation, design, testing/tuning, prototype builds, etc. Also this position leads internal departments as a focal point of communication.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create, manage and ensure project milestones are met
* Drive designs for manufacturability and cost effectiveness
* Leads/support quotation, design, CAE, testing/tuning, prototype builds, etc.
* Act as primary interface with customers
* Respond to customer questions and manage response.
* Lead and track all engineering changes, corrective actions and customer concerns
* Support manufacturing facilities in design reviews, VA/VE, DFM and other functions
* Support to manage and control Tierpartner
* Participate in and lead local activity as part of TenPLUS, development and launch teams.
* Follow to instruction of process and records to comply IATF16949.
* Act as Liaison between local customers and North American, European and Asian Development teams
* Travel, both domestic and international, to suppliers, plants, and customer locations to support development and launch activities