||* In this role, you will be responsible for managing the monthly planning and forecasting schedule, prioritizing key item production and maintaining a forward-looking demand plan.
* You will be responsible for developing plans to optimize logistics and commercial flow, serving as the customers' main point of contact to ensure proper supply from production to
* the stores, while managing Inventory levels, product freshness and quality.
About the role
* Create demand forecast for a diverse product line with high volume and volatility, convert demand forecast into an achievable supply plan, and manage product orders based on diverse order calendar
* Manage, drive and execute forecasting and ordering process in close collaboration with commercial teams
* Lead monthly cross-functional planning process (S&OP)
* Communicate proactively with marketing, sales, operations, as well as with executive management, to understand business requirements and to maintain appropriate inventory levels while achieving targeted fill-rate and inventory turns goals
* Improve planning accuracy and measure impact on key performance metrics
* Ensure awareness and understanding of changes to projected supply, set and react to alerts for inventory excesses and shortages appropriately
* Manage supply chain considering capacity constraints, inventory levels and customer service metrics
* Manage and execute Inventory Deployment within Japane