||Develop, lead, and manage the strategic sourcing process for the Japan business
* Lead the development and execution of local sourcing strategies for Japan. Support regional lead to develop regional sourcing strategy.
* Lead and execute major contracts, negotiation and other procurement tactics mainly with local suppliers.
* Represent Japan in regional/global commodity teams. Participate, provide input to and support the regional/global leads.
Identify and execute the local regional cost savings target
* Drive breakthrough results and mind set change in order to achieve APAC and corporate
* Acquire in-depth market knowledge. Understand cost structure of major commodities.
* Lead the annual budget process. Manage the pricing for major commodities. Provide input on market inflation and support the global category leads.
* Identify, develop and execute Harmonization and Standardization efforts between countries and regions.
* Develop industry analysis, market analysis, supply and demand analysis, and consumption data for the major categories.
Build capability in the Japan Procurement Team
* Identify how Japan procurement process can be improved and collaborate with group manager to
execute the change.
Manage key supplier relationships
* Create transparency and strategic focus in relationships with key suppliers.
* Own the process of identifying Strategic and Transactional suppliers in APAC and support the process locally, regionally and globally.