||* Lead the development of account plans with the customer through close collaboration. Work closely with cross-functional teams on a seasonal basis to formulate these plans.
* Work collaboratively to create account plans based on financial planning, sell-thru, account specific objectives (financial and category), Strategy and an understanding of the retailer's consumer base.
* Conduct seasonal sell-in sessions at the appropriate level, based on account strategies, and conduct a post-season tear down, based on what worked, opportunities going forward and adjustments needed for the next seasons.
* Manage the marketplace by ensuring best presentation of stories and product to our best customers at the appropriate time. Work closely with category teams, planning and account team on directed door level assortment plans that contribute to a differentiated consumer experience & ensure appropriate seasonal product flow by category and by month, in order to optimize account opportunities.
* Provide excellent Account management through the Go To Market process, working as a collaborative team with planners and merchandisers to ensure seasonal goals are achieved.
* Ensure an effective flow of product, in line with the sales strategy to achieve and exceed targets in a market consumer demand approach.
* Provide professional presentations, demonstrating a strong knowledge of the products to Retail and understand their consumer, to ensure both brand growth and brand protection while utilizing the latest digital selling tools available as well as the necessary account data.