||* Responsible to support the profitable growth of Exteriors in Japan and RoA by supporting the Management Team, the MJO Sales Team and the manufacturing division in the identification, evaluation, and pursuit of strategic new business, as well as maintaining the current level of business. :
* Interface with the MJO Sales Teams and Global Exteriors Business Development Teams to assess and guide the logical/strategic placement of new business opportunities within existing manufacturing divisions based on factors such as open capacity, ROI, and the probability of attainment, and/or the development of a business case to support new business with customers.
* Support Management, Finance, and Sales as required for analysis of pending pricing, cost models and quote capital requests through the RFQ and CBD processes.
* Promote awareness of capabilities & capacities to customers and between divisions to foster inter-company sales and vertical integration
* Support the MJO Sales Teams at customer meetings as necessary regarding new business initiatives (Technical and manufacturing process capabilities)
* Maintain updated snapshot of manufacturing capabilities by the process, capacity to aid internal planning of business pursuit activities within their Exteriors.
* Maintain major competitor analysis snapshot and disseminate to the team as required
* Support ME Japan / ME Global Sales Teams and Business Development Teams with initial business case development on new products with customers where Exteriors can gain business revenue appropriate to its product portfolio.
* Support growth/expansion strategies as required in emerging markets specifically Japan and RoA through market analysis, identification of potential opportunities, and initial business case development (pricing/ investments/manufacturing plan)