||General Description (Purpose of the placement, Scope of program):
As a member of a centralized quote management team, the regional quote team leader is responsible to deploy a global quote process and supporting technologies/systems to produce high quality and ontime quote responses, increase our quoting capacity and drive the conversion of opportunities into profitable business awards. Working with other members of the global quote team, the regional team leader will help define and implement metrics and data collection that will define the quote life-cycle management process. He/she will be directly accountable to scale the business effectively (results) and efficiently (cost and speed) through adherence to a global quote approach. Quote team leaders provide quote visibility, process governance and global intelligence to our quote teams. He/she will facilitate a multi-disciplined team approach to "concurrent engineering" of a quote business case and technical proposal.
Specific Responsibilities (Detailed information of the position's R&R. ):
Developing, documenting and implementing a simple and efficient future state quote process
* Continuous improvement of our System tasks/deliverables to optimize their
* usefulness during the quote process
* Drive quote process governance and discipline within the organizations insuring high quality, competitive and timely deliverables
* Define and deploy standardized cost input forms which will be used globally by each of their functions (Purchasing, Engineering, Manufacturing, MP&L and Finance).
Development, implementation and deployment of a new digital quote lifecycle management tool within them
* Define and achieve alignment on the requirements for a new system that: