To understand of system specification and work other functional team members in creating test procedure and plan, to check system functions and performance on vehicle.
* Prepare test vehicle and equipments to meeting testing requirements, including electrical and mechanical vehicle modification.
* Conduct HIL, vehicle testing on test courses and public roads, including overseas location. Activities involve function check of test system and field data collection.
* Generate test result report and communication with development team, providing details of issues encountered in the field.
* On-site support, including visits to customer test course, assembly plants, to ensure production readiness in system assembly processes to vehicles.
* Proactively work together with global team, both remotely and directly in overseas locations.