||Product Manager will serve as the lead for all Japan product initiatives and planning focused on HCPs with primary responsibility to deliver outstanding results for assigned product/ indication. Also this position will liaise with multiple business functions with external stakeholders to ensure appropriate coordination of activities and develop promotional materials based on product strategy. It is flawless execution to drive the assigned product/ indication business results.
* Responsible for leading development of the product marketing plans (strategic plan, tactical plan and promotion plan)
* Responsible for leading development of the promotional materials align with the strategy (Tactical plan and promotional tools)
* Responsible for leading and growing the Japan business including close collaboration with sales departments, sales planning department and other key functional areas (i.e., Research& Development, Medical Affairs, Sales force, Regulatory and Legal) to ensure successful execution of plans
* Responsible for developing relationships with key opinion leader physicians for scientific/medical guidance and to develop external support.
* Responsible to support sales activities, training and planning of PMS
* Responsible to support for market research to evaluate and assess performance, messaging and development of new tools.
* Responsible for raise awareness for the target diseases via events like exhibitions at medical society meetings, external media and support patient advocacy groups under collaboration with communication colleagues.
* Responsible for managing marketing expense budget. (OPEX)