* Ensure clinical investigator sites and service providers are engaged and contracted according to project needs, Company standards and in accordance with applicable guidelines and regulations in collaboration with clinical teams, finance and legal groups.
* Builds and maintains effective partnership with service providers.
* Ensures good communication and strong working relationships with other functional departments and venders to appropriately support development of sourcing management processes in tandem with other cross-functional and international initiatives.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for proper preparation, negotiation, execution, compliance and administration of contractual agreements and amendments with investigator sites, CROs and other venders.
* Perform and manage all activities associated with the development and execution of contracts including but not limited to Company KK sponsored studies, Post Marketing Survey, and Investigator Initiated Trials.
* Ensure all contracts are prepared, negotiated and agreed preserving the interest of Company, in line with a defined process and in a timely manner.
* Track all activities associated with the development and execution of contracts with clinical investigators Company sponsored studies. Status of contract activities should be shared with clients.
* Manage relationships with Company staff as well as CRO personnel. Identify potential risks and manage issue resolution of moderate to high complexity. Create backup plans as necessary.