This company strives to deliver highly innovative and life-altering drugs for our patients. The vision is is to construct a major global biopharmaceutical organization which concentrates on the discovery, the development, and the marketing of products for oncology and the treatment of other severe and immune conditions.
Under the direction of the Business Unit Director of Inflammation and Immunology, this individual will be responsible for
leading sales force effectiveness / sales analysis to high performance. The key purpose of this role is to establish, drive,
supervise, and improve current and future aspects of successful sales force effectiveness initiatives successfully in close
cooperation and alignment with marketing, sales force.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Leading sales force effectiveness initiatives and sales analysis
* Collaboration with sales managers on sales planning/steering efforts, sales potential analysis,
sales performance measurement, and resource allocation.
* Generation, processing, and analysis of comprehensive sales performance data
(internal/external data sources).
* Proactive development and provision of cutting-edge sales reports and management
* Supervising sales team structuring and sizing projects, incl. territory design.
* Supporting customer targeting and segmentation initiatives
* Development, implementation and management of integrated data warehouse solutions in close
cooperation with international IT.
* Assessment, implementation, local adaptation and continuous enhancement of CRM tools &
systems enabling sales and marketing initiatives (e.g. multi-channel-marketing, etc.)
* Development and implementation