Our client is a global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. This company offers extensive product lines for telecom, enterprise, devices and cloud technology globally.
1 To define and design advanced electromechanical automation equipment with robot for testing and inspection of mobile phone, telecom products, wireless products, etc.
2 To design automation equipment/module that incorporating Robot/X-Y-Z tables/Ball-screw, Servo Motor, machine vision, and customized hardware, etc, which with high-precision, compact size, and competitive low cost for mass production line.
3 Implement control system meets IoT requirements (Open, Connectable, etc.) integrate with various components such as: Robot, Bar Code & RFID Reader, Machine Vision, motor controllers, DC and AC drivers, sensors, etc.
4 Create, monitor, and modify logic for program design, simulation and testing, start-up, and troubleshooting.
To design the PLC or PC based control system, generate electrical engineering schematics, and develop the control software.
Degree：Bachelor of Science degree in Process Automation or Mechanicalelectronic automation, or Computing Engineering. Master or PhD preferred.
work seniority：More than 8-year experience in robotics system control design and equipment development in electronic device industry, especially in testing process.
1. Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong working knowledge of PLC or PC based controls and automation systems specifically in the Robot, motor control, DC and AC drivers, Man-Machine-Interfaces(MMI), Database, etc.
2. Control system design, robot languages must include Mitsubishi, DENSO, Yaskawa, and more. PLC programming languages must include Mitsubishi, OMRON, TwinCAT, and more.
3. CAD system for electrical engineering schematics and mechanical system (control layout) documentation.
4. Field commissioning and troubleshooting experience, for robot system calibration.
1. Experience in coordinating system integrating with other systems-Gateways, Com Links etc. experience in developing highly complex automation system and in charge of the core technology or core module design/debugging. Candidate with related patent, paper or representative project experience in automation field is preferred.
2. Be familiar with current status and planning of FA/robot integrator/maker in Japan, comprehending the tendency of FA and robotic application and having his own unique understanding; Participating in TOP industry organizations and playing a key role is preferred.
3. Native Level Japanese, Communication level English
4. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.