Our client is a global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. This company offers extensive product lines for telecom, enterprise, devices and cloud technology globally.
1 To design develop machine vision(MV) software(SW) algorithm and simulate and evaluate the capability.
2 To design advanced electromechanical automation equipment with inspection and measurement function by MV.
3 Optimal design of camera, lens and light environment for inspection and measurement.
4 To design and develop Windows application SW
To design automation machine and module that high precision, compact size, realization of lowcost machine for production line at mass production line, which integrates robot/X-Y-Z motion and MV function, and build it up at production line.
work seniority：More than 8-year experience in development of MV algorithm, and equipment development of factory machine in the machine industry.
1. To have experience of basic algorithm and applicable algorithm for MVSW, and have experience of project management by oneself.
2. To have professional skill of development of Windows application SW on C++ langage, and can develop and debug on practical work with Visual Studio.
3. To have enough developemtn experience of general MVSW of OpenCV and IPP, and have knowledge of commercial library such as COGNEX or Halcon.
4. Under MV optics design, to develop optimized camera, lens and light design for applicable inspection and measurement function on product charactoristic.
5. To have development experience of communication SW between automation machine and MV component such as IO and Ether Net communication.
6. To execute of field support which is technical operation and debugging, including debug for whole machine.
1. Completely combining OpenCV-based MVSW, optical design, Windows applications, developing complex automation systems, experience in designing / debugging core technology and core modules. Candidates with relevant patents, papers or representative project experience in MV field, automation field will take priority.
2. Understand the current situation and plan of MV / MV manufacturer / FA in Japan, the tendency of MV application, to have independent understanding. It is desirable to participate in the TOP industry group and play an important role is preferred.
3. Fluent Japanese and English
4. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.