The company is a leading test & measurement equipment manufacturer from Europe in which its application are for automotive, aerospace and defense, broadcast & media, government & security and wireless communication with businesses in over 70 countries established since 1933.
Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for the sales force, and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate,
the Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
* Maintain expert level of products knowledge and applications
* Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
* Listen, understand and convey customer requirements to relevant parties.
* Perform technical/ product training for SE.
* Travel to customers sites to perform demonstrations, technical benchmark and consultation.
* Plan and implement new Product Introduction
* Provide post sales support to customers.
||・Bachelor or master degree in Engineering field (Electric/Electronic, Physics, Mechanical, etc.)
・Experience 5‐15 Years in Electronic engineering (preferred RF, oscilloscope and/or microwave). T&M experience is a plus.
・Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
・English skill - read/write/ speak (TOEIC more than 600 points are preferable)
・Available for Travel
・Industry knowledge: Wireless Communications, Electronic, Semiconductor, Automotive a.s.o.
・Passion in technology.
・Enjoy going out to meet with customers.
Tokyo 23 wards
||#1 Test & Measurement Engineer Company.