Our client is a global semiconductor company specialized in the manufacture of power, analog and cmos image sensing devices enabling applications for Automated Driving Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Energy Management & IoT though connected solutions.
* Be part of the design team that will deliver cutting-edge CMOS image sensors.
* The candidate will be responsible for the specification, implementation, design, test, and verification of analog circuit blocks and top level sensor products.
* In this position, the candidate will also be responsible for documentation of circuits and products, e.g. specifications, timing diagrams, etc.
* The candidate will make important contributions to the layout and/or layout administration of circuit blocks.
* The candidate will characterize the resulting IC's to verify correct operation of the design and also will be closely working with production and application engineering team on a day-to-day basis in solving customer issues.