The company is one of the world's largest producers of silicones and silicone derivatives and a global leader in the development and manufacture of products derived from quartz and specialty ceramics. Some of the company's products include bath and shower caulk, pressure sensitive adhesive labels, foam products, cosmetics and tires.
* Interface with customs brokers, freight forwarders and other service providers to effectively provide import/export instructions and oversight.
* Provide regulatory guidance and oversight to company on import / export issues
* Work with Global team members, business leaders and other key stakeholders to successfully implement and upgrade the internal policies and processes like HS classification process, export controls process, country of origin etc.
* Quantify cost savings opportunities for participation in preferential trade programs and provide oversight of compliant implementation of programs
* Identify Customs risks areas and develop actionable plans and procedures to mitigate those risks
* Assist with strategic projects to improve efficiency, compliance and cost reduction initiatives
* Monitor regulatory upcoming changes affecting Customs requirements in the country and translate changes into operational procedures