This global company is a tier-one automotive supplier of plastic fuel systems and emission reduction related fluids systems. Worldwide leader on its market, they employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and operates 28 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries. They remain at the forefront of pioneering technology which is a major factor in its competitiveness, pride and success.
* Coordinate CAD design, Design reviews, productDFMEA and GD&T reviews (internal and with suppliers)
* Define DVP&R plan, coordinate the testing and leadproduct changes in order to meet the technicalrequirements.
* Create and maintains BOM (Product structure) fromphase 1 to phase 7.
* Maintain open issues list with items related to product.Identify technical risks, define and implementscorrective action plans.
* Release drawings math data to the customer thatmeets the individual customer's standards.
* Release drawings math data to suppliers for themanufacture of tooling, prototypes, components andassembly aids associated with the program. IntegratesProcess constraints; communicates Product.requirements and constraints to other Team members.