This global company is a tier-one automotive supplier of plastic fuel systems and emission reduction related fluids systems. Worldwide leader on its market, they employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and operates 28 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries. They remain at the forefront of pioneering technology which is a major factor in its competitiveness, pride and success.
* Design and commit the technical feasibility of the Entire Controlled Systems at each phase of the program
* Guarantee robustness of developed systems by the coordination all design activities and deliverables as defined by INPRO
* Analyze internal and external customer's needs, list the deviations and approve the System specification.
* Analyze permanently what will be the impact of decisions and risks incurred for the project.
* Delegate Fluid management design and validation to the TDE (Tank Design Engineer)
* Delegate Electronic and controller design and validation to the CSAE (Controlled System Application Engineer)
* Delegate Sub-System development to The Sub-system PM (I.e. ADM PM)
* Approve R&D deliverables concerning the development of the System .
* Respect schedule defined for the project.
* Involve R&D support to achieve System definition.
* Work in synergy with core team.
* Apply development procedures
* Reach part price objective for developed products
* Cascade Clear Program Targets to TDE, CSAE & Sub-System PM to reach Part price
* Represent PO at our customers
* Be PO Main technical interface for our customers, and for considered projects.
* Manage customer's requests to make them compatible with PO know how.
* Give a strongly positive image of PO within the scope of a project or outside.