This company is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of energy, its core businesses being in power and movement technologies. This global corporation is headquartered in Europe and they are one of the largest engineering companies and conglomerates world-wide, with operations in close to 100 countries, with around 150,000 employees in the world.
Organizational belonging & major relations
* Belongs to the Customer support and Execution service function in EP.
* Supporting solar product which is power converters especially special high voltages project. (Over 2MW)
* Also supporting other product group such as PG and EP for future.
Power grid, switch gear, UPS, combiner box, soft starter, breaker and so on.
* Execute commissioning at customer site all Japan.
* Execute METI on site. (Pre start investigation.)
* Trouble shooting at customer site, mainly remote supporting to 3rd party filed engineer.
* Analyze root cause of problem and establish permanent solution for it with factory team with global supplier with EP QA team.
* Training our customer and third party engineer to standardize quality of installation, commissioning and field service.
* Collect information related to quality issues in Japan and share it with factory team to improve quality of product.
* Develop third party to minimize the cost of service operation and maximize operation efficiency with SCM.
* Conduct overall service activities following organizations safety rules and procedures, and local regulations with team.