Top Global Automobile company founded in the early 1900's. Has a grand presence in most countries and commonly associated with luxurious living
Main responsibilities (not limited to):
* Ensure consistent brand message, communication message and customer experience across the dealer marketing activities. (coordinated information from ATL communication, Digital & Events). "One Voice approach"
* Prepare, plan and execute dealer marketing campaigns based on national campaigns, seasonal campaigns and tactical campaigns to ensure showroom traffic, good customers and dealers feedback.
* Prepare, plan and annual dealer marketing communication materials and tools (Direct Mailers, E Direct Mailers, Showroom Point of sales, Giveaways, Showroom Test drive ideas etc) while ensuring on time provision, with high quality material (brand adequate premium level), within the provided budget.
* Ensure the communication flow to relevant stakeholders (internal and external) for all information sharing, guidance, and preparation of central campaigns.
* Ensure close communication to Field Managers, and dealers to communicate campaign and communication materials rationale and approach, and constructively receiving feedback at the same time for future improvement.