Our client is a premier, global specialty chemicals company which operates in more than 100 countries. The company currently has five wholly owned divisions, which cover a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including adhesives, architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical.
* Customer Service and Supply Chain Coordinator for the business in Japan
* PO and SO entries in SAP and monitor orders for accurate and on-time delivery by working with Export CSR in US and EU.
* Generating Invoice, Credit memo and Debit memo
* Communication with Export CSR, supplying plants, product managers and international logistics in US and EU for fulfillment of customer's requirements and for on-time delivery
* Coordinate domestic deliveries from ports to warehouse or customers' sites in Japan with forwarders to fulfill customer's requirement and delivery schedule
* Handle with delivery related cost such as import duties, freight, domestic delivery and handling cost, and warehouse cost, and Review actual bills from warehouse and forwarders against quotations.
* Check duty%, HS code, import duties and consumption for import products. Update chart accurately. Request amendment declarations to forwarders if necessary.