Our client is a global research-based biopharmaceutical company.
The EP TA Director will be responsible for the the assesment of early stage development projects in respiratory TA and accountable to develop the strategic plan, execution of the plan and launch preparation to ensure a successful prodcut launch.
The work includes supporting the local commercialization plan for the portfolio, strategic plan development, collaboration wth GPPS team and Local market partners to roll-out into prioritized market. The role is a key member of the BU Management team and Local/Globat Brand Team, and collaborates closely with colleagues across GPPS, Local Markets and Local Sales team. The EP TA Director leads commercialization efforts that directly inform, shape the strategy, segment focus and operational plan. The EP TA Director reports to the Business Unit Head for Respiratory, Japan.
* Lead the development of launch strategy, segment/indication focus and execution plan and launch roll out
* Accountable for launch excellence and roll-out
* Lead the development, collaboration and launch of the brand story and how this integrates with the indications segments to represent as One Brand
* Accountable for commercial component of strategic options and strategies supporting Investment decisions for future brand
* Accountable for engaging with internal/external key stakeholders and key markets to ensure launch readiness / commercial excellence for launch