One of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of clean air and ride performance products and systems for the automotive, commercial truck and off-highway markets and the aftermarket. The company is well-balanced across end-markets, geographic regions, customers, product lines and vehicle platforms.
* Plan and implement quality programs/systems to ensure quality control and assurance of the production of the products consisted with established quality standard and/or internal and external customers' requirements by performing following duties.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Formulate and maintain quality objectives in compliance with corporate policies and goals
* Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
* Analyze statistical data and product specification to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished products
* Perform quality engineering review of design documentation
* Develop, coordinate and maintain PFMEA and control plans
* Initiate and lead APQP and PPAP process
* Maintain database/documents and submit quality reports such nonconformance , PPM, etc as required by management and/or customer
* Design and implement quality training for engineers and production workers
* Investigate and take necessary actions to customers feedback and claims
* Support company initiative and programs such as Lean, Six Sigma and TVM
* Perform other duties as required