Our client is leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. Their journey of innovation began in 1979, when their revolutionary steerable catheters were first used in less-invasive procedures. Today, they continue their line of innovative products that offer significant potential benefit to patients, physicians, and health care systems.
* Responsible for the Inventory Management and NPL execution of a set of countries.
* Facilitating the NPL Forecasting for a set of countries.
* Interacts with the Country Operations on DC Replenishment targets setting and OTO process management, Inventory analysis (Potential Stock out, Inventory Projection, Inventory to Target), Consignment Inventory Management (Target setting & Analysis), Line Fill rate root cause analysis and corrective action, Backorder (Open Order) availability information, Tender (Bulk order) Lead Time quotation, E,E&O process & short Shelf Life process assistance, Generate Monthly metrics and reports, New Product Launch execution and Inventory setting, Unboxing process management, Material Master Maintenance.
* Interacts with Country Marketing / BUM on, Country New Product Launches (NPL) Demand Forecasting, ABC product Classification.
* Interacts with local RA/QA on, NPL Regulatory approvals, Hold / Recall inventory implications, Maintaining procedures SOP's in PDM.
Interacts with Divisional Demand Planning on, Fair Share Inventory allocation, BO (open Order) availability information, Execution of the Div Demand Planning NPL forecasting guidelines, Revert to Div. DP local NPL forecasting needs, Execution of the Phase out plans, Bulk order communication.