||1. Develop and execute tactical marketing activities related to consumer advertising, brand experience in CRM/digital promotions linked to ATL (above the line) and HCP marketing, stock coordination, premiums and new opportunities for all brands in charge. This should be done in conjunction and in alignment with the sales function, and where possible, all trade partners.
2. Manage agencies, developing briefs, managing project timelines and ensuring timely delivery.
3. Conduct ROI analysis on key activities, to track and ensure marketing mix optimization.
4. Conduct digital activity analysis with sufficient knowledge of consumer behavior in online.
5. Liaise with Global SBUs & Brand Leaders to identify brand learnings, ensure success models are applied and share best practices, drawing on learnings form other markets.
6. Ensure all promotional materials undergo medical and compliance reviews internally.
7. Manage vendor quotes, purchase orders and track all budget expenses.
8. Ensure efficient inventory control of the brands, via an accurate monthly rolling forecast and inventory tracking reports. This is to ensure that divisional inventory targets are met & lead S&OP meetings.
9. Ensure that Company Corporate Compliance policies and procedures are enforced within internal standards. Responsible for adherence to regulatory requirements and industry code of ethics