* The Sales Manager represents them at his/her assigned Customers (only one voice) and is the main point of contact with the latter.
* He/she anticipates Customers' needs and expectations in the areas of technology, price, quality, costs and timing, and reports them accordingly.
* He/she builds a trustful relationship with Customers, and drives its satisfaction, in compliance with the Code of Conduct.
* He/she builds and proposes business strategies to his/her Management, and implements them in order to drive a profitable growth of the Sales turnover.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drives the RFI / RFP / RFQ process and prepares all quotations.
* Acts as the voice of the Customers within them.
* Coordinates cash-in and account receivables for all Customers invoices (prototypes, specific investments …).
* Leads Customer price negotiations and revisions during development and production phases (lifetime includes orders for replacement parts).
* Monitors and records the pricing history during development (material margin) and after SOP.
* Negotiates Customers' contribution to tooling and development costs (cash).
* Coordinates contractual negotiations with the relevant departments (Quality, Finance, Legal, Purchasing …).
* Guarantees consistency of commercial approach with other projects of same Customer.
* Collects and review Customers production forecasts and supports internal budget process.
* Follows and reports market trends and technological evolutions.