The key objective of this role is to provide Talent Acquisition support through direct sourcing and deliver solution and strategies to help ensure success in fulfilling our recruitment positions. This role is to formulate Talent Acquisition sourcing channels, policies and processes globally.
1. Consults with our client and provide a high level of client service, recruitment advice and support to HR Talent Advisors, HRBP and staffing committees
2. Create and deliver a recruitment strategy, build and develop best-in-class candidate network, provide talent market analytics and engage candidates across a variety of business functions.
3. Leverage a competitive employer brand in the market
1.Partner with business leaders, hiring managers and HR recruiters in defining the critical hiring needs to attract a diverse set of candidates for their organization and drive effective end to end recruitment strategies
2. Generate candidates directly using innovative sourcing methods including internet job boards, search analytics, networking, referrals, social media, databases, events and other recruitment avenues
3. Drive candidate pipeline by using above innovative sourcing channels
4. Responsible for candidate relationship and engage business leaders and hiring manager in the recruiting cycle and provide proactive and structured feedback during the selection processes in a timely manner
5. Ensure compliance and integrity is adhered throughout the end to end recruitment process
6. Research and gather market intelligence including skill and resource availabilities and knowledge of competitive companies in order to analyse and influence workforce planning
7. Provide recruitment reports including talent market insights, demographic data and statistics with stakeholders to be well informed on market situations and conditions
||・Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience
・Good knowledge of Labour law & its related statutory regulations and strong operational HR experience in a global company
・5 years or above work experience in talent acquisition focused on direct sourcing within an in-house, search firms or RPO environment, including passive candidate sourcing for open roles, market mapping and creating talent pools.
・Extensive recruitment methodologies including but not limited: Facebook, LinkedIn, Job Boards, Indeed, Recruit, Social Media and other recruitment techniques
・Strong knowledge of recruiting websites, applicant tracking systems and other creative sourcing techniques
・Ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others as an internal talent advisor / consultant to provide strategic and proactive solutions and updates on recruitment process, procedure and practices to stakeholders and HR Partners
・Ability to deliver results across a team environment, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates.
Technically savvy to utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
・Work history demonstrating continually higher levels of responsibility
・Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment and cross functionally
・Excellent presentation skills
・Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
・Quick learning agility
・Good command of Japanese and English