||* Revenue Generation- As one of the core members of the sales team, carry an individual target and manage his/her own sales territory within the Japan Key Accounts team
* Manage product demonstration and presentations, set up follow-up training session for new prospects/opportunity
* Work closely with other teams such as product and pre-sales to maximize the client experience
* Optimize revenue by prioritizing opportunities and engaging clients proactively
* Identify key decision makers and influencers with target prospects
* Utilize CRM system (Salesforce.com) to monitor new pipelines and leads status for goal management as well as keep the details of sales activities, meeting memos in the system.
* Generate new contract documents, process sales orders and coordinate new deal process with product management, Legal, and Finance team.
* Develop and consultatively sell appropriate products/services/solutions, and cultivate references to achieve the sales goal.
* Focus on new client acquisition as well as find opportunity for new products within existing account
* Bachelor’s degree required
* At least 4 to 5 years direct experience working in the financial industry in a client facing or analytical role (investment banking, equity research, commercial lending, money management, credit analysis or financial consulting preferred), or information services industry (same industry as Global Market Intelligence)
* Fluent in Japanese and Business level of oral and written English skill
* Ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner with strong presentation skills
* Ability to multi task and be flexible. Reevaluate regularly. Always be prioritizing activity that will best meet client and revenue goals.
* Strong desire to explore the opportunities and expand the business
* Ability to work independently but also within a team environment
* Established relationship building and time management skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
* MBA, CFA or CMA candidates are welcome
* Corporate Finance knowledge a plus
* Experience living outside of Japan or having worked with clients or colleagues from diverse backgrounds
* Experience having used other data vendor services such as Capital IQ, SNL, Factset, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Uzabase, Moody’s, etc would be a plus