||* Based on Sales Forecasts of local and overseas' markets, properly plan the procurement for the following to optimize service, inventory, and cost:
* Raw Materials and Packaging components from both overseas and local suppliers.
* Finish Goods (FG) from regional Third Party Manufactures.
* Manage the new products planning process with global partners to ensure that right quantities of products are delivered to the distribution centers on time with high quality.
* Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers to support manufacturing needs for raw materials and components, market needs for FG's on time and to achieve continuous improvement in quality and cost reductions
* Keep low inventory level while maintain high on time delivery in full ratio and ensure inventory is reconciled between ELC and supplier books.
* Lead and coordinate timely execution of obsolete and excess material repurposing and destruction for optimized inventory.
* Maintain daily, weekly, monthly reporting and scorecards to drive EDGE (every day great execution) mindset and performance.
* Collaborate with other planning teams and master data to ensure solid data integrity and optimized planning parameters and Bill of Materials.
* Embrace 'leading from every chair' mentality by proactively taking ownership in the day to day activities as well as challenging oneself to lead certain improvement initiatives.
* Engage with the team and the managers in regional and global initiatives to drive continuous improvement of key KPIs.