The Test Engineer Lead is responsible for overall test engineering for all products in Motor Driver Solutions, leading the test engineer team and report to Product and Test Engineering Manager.
The Test engineering includes test development during new product development, provide characterization data measured by tester, test deployment of new products to mass production site, maintain test of mass production to improve cost and quality and support failure analysis of devices to check by testers.
Main responsibilities of Test Engineering are
* Test flow and condition design with corresponding Product line management team, Device design team and Product engineering team to fulfill required test coverage, test cost and quality to utilize planned test facilities
* Test program development of each test steps both wafer sort and final test for new product development, debugging test board, test program and DUT for mass production test deployment. Main interface with Design team is normally handle with test specification for each items and test patterns in general format (normally WGL)
* Test program development of characterization during validation phase to enable to measure by tester and provide characteristics data for each parameters with statistical analysis. Normally data includes temperature, voltage, frequency, and wafer process condition dependency.
* Test program deployment to mass production site to support factory test engineer or direct support at the test site to confirm mass production test quality and stability
* Maintain test of mass production to improve cost by analyzing failure BIN and test time to reduce or optimize test. Take countermeasure of test escape which identified through failure device analysis
・ BSEE or equivalent degree required with 10+ years of semiconductor device testing.
・ Deep understanding of LSI testing technology and experience of LSI test development and debugging. Test development on ADVANTEST T2000 experience would be great plus.
・ Knowledge and experience of Semiconductor global standard such as IATF16949, AEC-Q100 is required for automotive product development to comply with
・ Outstanding leadership skills, a strong sense of urgency and the drive to succeed to keep or pull-in development schedule to meet business plan
・ Semiconductor technology, reliability engineering, quality system and production engineering would be plus.
・ Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English required in order to communicate design team and production site. TOEIC 650 point level or equivalent is required. Fluent Japanese conversation is required as well.
・ Diligent, tenacious, courageous and positive mind
・ Passion to success for new product development, mind of effectiveness improvement
・ Critical thinking skills and the ability to think tactically and strategically.
・ Able to work collaboratively with key stake holders inside and outside of organization.