||A PR Manager role for an American apparel company in Tokyo offering up to 12M JPY.
Your new company
Located in Shinjuku, this American apparel company is famous for its presence globally. Their products, such as clothes, bags, accessories, and shoes, cater to all genders and generations.
Your new role
You will lead and execute on all PR strategies and programs, spanning press releases, pitching/securing pages for print/online/blogger sites, as well as news media. Additionally, the role would include celebrity/influencer relations, and product placements, inclusive of supporting marketing initiatives and how to create buzz around the brand.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in PR will lead to your success, as will:
* Your experience in fashion, retail, or consumer brands
* Your strong network in fashion industry including fashion titles/editors, stylists, bloggers and influencers/opinion leaders
* Your fluency in Japanese (native level) and English (high business level)
* Your strong social skills and positive attitude
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
* A salary between 7.5M JPY to 12M JPY
* An opportunity to work with the HQ and work in a global environment
* Play and serve as a brand/fashion catalyst both internally and externally
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, kindly send your English CV, 日本語の職務経歴書 (shokumu keirekisho) と日本語の履歴書 (rirekisho) at firstname.lastname@example.org