||In this job you’ll be responsible for managing a growing team. You will be over seeing the entire finance activities and report to global CFO. You’ll be responsible for coaching and monitoring the team, and at the same time will be looking out for any areas of process improvement to make sure the business will be well supported and can continue to grow strongly. You’ll manage and maintain productive relationships with internal stakeholders both in Japan and overseas, and establish the brand and value of the team.
||- Over 15 years of experience in finance, ideally within renewable energy / asset management, investment bank PE fund etc.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Proven track record of people management and growing the team
- Hands on management style, detail oriented to notice any areas for improving current processes/structure
- Passionate to contribute to growth of renewable energy business in Japan
- Competitive salary up to 21M package (up to 18M base)
- International culture and good work life balance (very limited travel requirements)
- #1 position in finance for Japan and strong pipeline for business to grow for next 5+ years