||HR Labour Relation Manager
Your new company:
Our client is a sports equipment manufacturer/retailer headquartered in Europe
Your new role:
You will provide solutions to a changing work environment from a labour relation management perspective, initiates and manages respective projects jointly with stakeholders within the company.
What you'll get in return:
Good opportunity to build your long term career in an international company with a lot of diversities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to bona.Kim@hays.co.jp, or call us at 03-3560-2965 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in BA or equivalent Degree / education in labour relation as a plus
- Several years of HR experience in an international work environment (e.g. HR Business Partner)
- 3 years-experience in labour relation management.
- Experience in the fields of Payroll, C&B as a plus.
- Business level of English
- Good communicator
- Team player
within 23 wards
||9:00-18:00(flex time available)
divided by 12month +Bonus