||Senior Financial Analyst at an American engineering company. You will be part of a regional finance team.
Your new company
With over 50 years of history operating in Japan, this company has very stable and big footprint in Japan market. The HQ is listed on NYSE and was listed as one of Fortune 500 in the past. The Japan entity employs over 1000 staffs with multiple offices and manufacturing plants.
Your new role
You will be part of the regional finance team and oversee FP&A activities. You will be reporting to Manager based in Japan, but will be communicating with overseas frequently as well.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in FP&A for multinational businesses within Japan
* High fluency in Japanese and business level in English
* High proficiency in Excel
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary package up to 8M (overtime paid separately)
* Good work-life balance with an office near the train station
* Internal career path within Japan and/or overseas
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact me directly: Mayuko.Kubo@hays.co.jp.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.