||Your new company
My client is a leading Japanese global hardware/IT firm, producing tablet, and various other computer equipment for both the global and domestic market. They have become leaders in innovation in their industry, and have locations in the US, Europe and Middle-East as well.
Your new role
The team is looking for a Risk Management/Compliance specialist, with knowledge of data privacy, and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) knowledge or experience to assist with recent changes in regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
* Knowledge and experience of GDPR, or similar/related regulations and data protection.
* Fluent English speaker.
NICE TO HAVE
* Qualifications relating to data protection/data privacy.
* Degree in Law or related area.
* Business Japanese.
What you'll get in return
* Up to 10 million package.
* Chance to get more experience in a fast-growing area of compliance/risk management.
* Chance to work in a Japanese company, at their office in the Tokyo area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me now.
John Eastham - Consultant
Tel: 03 3560 1393
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.