||Talent Development Manager for a market leader for high-end consumer products
Your new company
Our client is one of the leaders in the high-end beauty retail and consumer products with a strong presence in Japan.
Your new role
You will be taking the role of an HR business partner focusing on talent development and management programs. You will be a key stakeholder where you will be communicating with the retail and corporate teams to strategize and build programs to engage and establish your core business of excellent service.
What you'll need to succeed
* At least 3 years of HR experience in HR, preferably doing recruiting and L&D
* Intelligent, with high business acumen and with a strategic mindset
* Young and energetic, active, engaging, and values leadership by example
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly bilingual and able to communicate with local and global team members
What you'll get in return
You will have the chance to further your career in an international global scale. With multiple internal mobility options, you will also have the chance to further your HR career in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.