||Your new company
Our client is a major multi-national firm specialising in computer hardware, tablets and similar products, with locations in Japan, Europe and the US.
Your new role
The role is as a legal manager, responsible for a full range of legal & compliance duties, including contracting, risk management, compliance and legal disputes & litigations. The role also requires negotiating with overseas counterparts, and using English as well.
What you'll need to succeed
* 5+ years' experience in legal, preferably in-house.
* Business English, native Japanese language ability.
NICE TO HAVE
* Team management experience.
* Experience in a corporate environment, working in the legal department.
* Bengoshi or foreign attorney qualification is welcome.
What you'll get in return
* 8-12M for Manager level position.
* Chance to proactively consult and educate internal stakeholders on legal matters, and work closely with HQ.
* Work in the forefront of the growing tech industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me now.
John Eastham - Consultant
Tel: 03 3560 1393
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.