||Your new company
The HR Department at leading, global Finance & Consumer firm is looking for a dynamic, team player with management experience to serve as a senior leader within the Payroll team, supervising Japan payrolls for 2000+ employees at multiple locations in the Tokyo and Osaka, as well as day-to-day payroll-related operations.
Your new role
* Supervise payroll administration, ensuring all activities are completed within required timeline for bi-weekly payroll processing for Japan employees.
* Report to Global Head of Compensation & Rewards, working with local HR Japan team of 25+ professionals
* Managerial responsibility for payroll audit and review to ensure accurate results and compliance.
* Assess existing processes for areas for improvement and better efficiency.
* Review all manual checks for accuracy and compliance.
* Prepare and report all local, state and Japan payroll taxes.
* Reconcile pension and benefit planning with local and regional C&B Teams
* Manage external local social insurance and payroll vendors
* Mentor and lead a small team of three perm staff
What you'll need to succeed
* Bachelor's Degree and related area preferred and 6+ years of progressively responsible work experience within a dynamic payroll team, with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity
* Strong communication skills in Japanese - English, and ability to work on a Regional/HQ level
What you'll get in return
* Supportive Team culture and flex time options
* Managerial and leadership exposure
* Joining a foreign company you will have progressive benefit, salary and rewards scheme
What you need to do now
Please contact directly, email@example.com