||Your new company
Joining a globally renowned research and advisory firm, you will cover strategic talent branding, strategic and recruitment for the front end positions for Tokyo.
Your new role
As an individual contributor, you will work directly with hiring managers in USA and EU, to re-brand the talent strategy for the Tokyo market.
* Work closely with global and local teams to prioritize hiring needs
* Run full cycle recruiting process across all openings Front-end positions for Japan
* Source new candidates and manage the current candidate pipeline
* Help create the perfect candidate experience and talent brand for Japan market
* Partner with local HR and team leads in driving the offer and closing process
* Emphasis and strategic thinking in ensuring we source candidates from diverse background for each role
What you'll need to succeed
* 4+ years of experience managing a hiring process end-to-end in Japan market
* Successful track record sourcing and pipeline building
* Clear communication skills in Japanese (Native), English (Business)
* Organizational and process-focus mindset, excels at handling multiple responsibilities at the same time
* Effective in a fast-paced environment with important deadlines
What you'll get in return
As a strategic role you'll have the ability to design a recruiting organization from the ground up, implementing best practices and working directly with interviewers and hiring managers.
Additionally, you will benefit from a high-level salary and opportunity to build your career in a global firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email@example.com