||Your new company
An international ttechnology investment firm is growing their team in Japan, and looking to add a stand-alone HR Manager to support their Tokyo Operations of 80+ local employees.
This is a leading company with operations across strategic market in New York, Hong Kong, London and Singapore stock exchanges.
Your new role
After a successful year the Tokyo team is expanding their business and looking for an experienced HR professional to be the Japan representative for Tokyo markets.
* Manage the office administration function and drive employee engagement through events and performance planning
* Lead talent acquisition and retention functions: succession/ workforce planning, performance management and development for employees
* Refine and manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes. Ensure accurate record keeping and compliance
* Oversee employment law compliance and manage risk
* Oversee the payroll related functions: data entry, separations, reporting.
* Actively supervises all workers compensation procedures and advises the leaders on compliant procedure
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong attention to detail and focus on integrity in a high-compliance environment
* 4+ years of hands-on HR Operations experience in Japan, with interest in working for a growth company
* Ability to work in a team and autonomously
* Strong communication skills in English (Business) and Japanese (Native)
What you'll get in return
You will gain an opportunity to progress your career in a growing company and international team.
What you need to do now
Contact directly email@example.com