||Your new company
A fashion-forward active-wear and lifestyle brand is expanding their corporate HR team in Japan to add an experienced Global HRBP to their Inner Tokyo team. After a successful sales year, the company is opening new retail stores and developing their local online marketing presence and brand image. This is a highly innovative, proactive and creative company culture, with the current Japan employee number at 400+ staff.
Your new role
This is a unique role where you will act as a strategic HR liaison between Japan and Global HQ in USA. You will support retail and corporate teams in developing employee engagement, talent management, OD, performance and employee succession initiatives.
This is an individual contributor where you will report directly to the Head of Human Resources Japan. You will be required to travel locally and abroad to USA throughout the year as a Japan representative.
What you'll need to succeed
* 5+ years of strategic HR experience in the Japan market covering C&B, ER/Labor Law, Talent Development and L&D trainings, employee engagement and organizational development activities
* Bachelors degree and relevant qualifications
* A understanding of retail and consumer business in Japan
* Strong communication skills in Japanese and English
* Proven business partnering experience and ability to work across international business lines
* Must travel locally and overseas
What you'll get in return
* Opportunity to work in a truly global company with opportunities to develop your career in a meritocratic culture
* Ability to relocate overseas
* Competitive salary and flex time culture
What you need to do now
Contact directly, firstname.lastname@example.org