||A Global E-commerce fashion website is looking for a Merchandise Planner [4-7m]
Your new company
Our client is a leader in the E-commerce fashion business. They work with many fashion brands and designers, and provide excellent user experience for customers. They constantly have family sales, theme sales and special secret offers for registered loyal customers.
Your new role
As a merchandise planner, your key responsibilities are:
* Analyze sales result and forecast sales
* Making recommendation on product price
* Strategic merchandise planning based on market research and sales result analyst
What you'll need to succeed
* You have the following skills to be successful:
* Strong analytical skill, ideally with statistics background
* Merchandise experience in the fashion industry highly preferred
* Japanese and English fluency
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a very international team, and get to work for an interesting E-commerce business.
If you are analytical, and has strong passion for fashion, this could be a good opportunity for you,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Olivia.email@example.com, or call 03-3560-1293 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.