||Your new role
You will provide legal support related to complex project financing and transactions and play a lead role in drafting, negotiating, and providing transactional assistance for clients. You will be expected to deliver timely and quality legal services to clients with minimal supervision.
What you'll need to succeed
* 2 - 7 years of experience at major law firms
* Experience with banking industry or project finance cases
* Foreign Attorney qualification, preferably from UK and Australia (open to US as well)
* High proficiency in English
NICE TO HAVE
* High proficiency in Japanese
* Experience living or working in Japan
What you'll get in return
* Competitive annual salary packages, 8 - 15M (base) + bonus
* Chance to proactively consult and educate domestic and overseas clients
* Down-to-earth company culture and good work-life balance
* Work-hard, play-hard environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me now.
Neven Stubi - Consultant
Tel: 03 3560 1496
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.