||Global top-tier investment company is looking to hire an Investment Analyst
An international financial services group provides financial advice and investment solutions. It occupies a prestigious position as one of the leading financial institutions worldwide
You will report to the Head of Investment Management on the following activities:
* Undertake security and sector analysis and complete stock notes. Keep up-to-date on sector, country and market developments and trends.
* Country trips and produce investment trip reports.
* To perform analysis of company results and provide results commentaries of portfolio holdings.
* Organize appropriate lead meetings with management of companies.
* To attend all regular team meetings to discuss and present investment ideas.
* To provide updates on company meetings and results at team meetings.
To qualify for the position You must have a genuine interest in making a difference, with confidence in your abilities to listen, learn and act, as will:
* Should be a University Degree holder
* Drive, motivation, initiative
* Market awareness
* Technical ability
* Integrity and professionalism
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Awareness of business and economic context
* Attention to detail
* Ability to manage time and multi-task
* Fluent in both English and Japanese
What you need to do now If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Asset Management contact Fei Hsiao at Hays on 03 3560 2862 or email Fei.Hsiao@hays.co.jp