||Your new company
A leading lifestyle company, known for its designer collaborations is expanding their corporate Human Resources team in Japan to add an experienced Global HRBP to their Inner Tokyo team. This is a highly innovative, proactive and creative company culture, with the current Japan employee number at 500+ staff.
Your new role
This is a unique role where you will act as a strategic HR liaison between Japan and Global HQ in USA. This a position that requires an individual to be commercially minded as well as an employee ambassador, with the sensitivity to work and commit to travel requirements across Japanese and internationally.
What you'll need to succeed
This is a role that would suit an individual looking for a progressive company and challenging career.
* 8+ years of strategic HR experience in the Japan market covering C&B, ER/Labor Law, Talent Development and L&D trainings, employee engagement and organizational development activities
* Bachelors degree and relevant qualifications
* A understanding of retail and consumer business in Japan
* Strong communication skills in Japanese and English, and understanding of Japanese business culture
* Proven business partnering experience and ability to work across international business lines
* Flexibility to travel locally and overseas
What you'll get in return
* Unrivaled opportunity to work in a truly global company with opportunities to develop your career in a meritocratic culture
* This position, also can offer opportunities to relocate overseas
* Competitive salary and flex time culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chiara, firstname.lastname@example.org