||Your new company
A leading software, development and consulting firm is expanding their HR Team to add an experienced L&D Manager to help develop their in-house training and L&D activities.
Your new role
As the stand-alone Learning & Development Manager you will be responsible for the creation and localization of training and talent development projects for the Japan market.
* Identify organizational needs based on multiple inputs to align with development efforts.
* Manage development programs end to end, establishing processes to streamline and methods to evaluate success.
* Design, develop and deliver training content.
* Partner with HR colleagues to implement L&D strategy and solve for unique group challenges.
* Design and support team performance workshops and business offsite events as needed.
* Influence across multiple teams and groups without direct authority, collaborating to identify solutions that achieve shared results
What you'll need to succeed
* 3-5+ years of hands-on L&D experience in the medium-large sized firm, with matrix organizational structure in Japan market
* Strong fluency in training activities in English and Japanese
* Excellent inter-personal and project management skills
* Ability to work well and communicate expertly with all levels of employees
* Ability to travel overseas for business and off-site training activities
What you'll get in return
You will gain a second-to-none opportunity to join a stable team with international brand presence and supportive team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org